Sunday, August 03, 2008

Tacloban City?

My officemate recently went to Tacloban City (my hometown) and promptly pronounced it as a "dead city". She said that by 8pm, all establishments are closed except for Mercury Drug.

In its defense, and because I am too lazy to be original and to take my own pictures, I hereby point you to the blog of Anton Diaz (of Our Awesome Planet fame), who recently wrote 3 posts about Tacloban (yes, he had enough materials to blog three times! hehehe)

Part 1 - The Top 10 Foodie Secrets of Tacloban
Part 2 - The Top 10 Foodie Secrets of Tacloban

and a feature on Leyte's best known pasalubong, the binagol.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I would like to help you further in your defense by inviting your friend to view my photoblog on Tacloban City and other places of interest in Eastern Visayas.

Head on to http://gerryruiz.wordpress.com or
www.callezaragosa.com

Cheers!

P.S. I personally met Anton during his visit last Fiesta time in Tacloban City. ;)